FUTURE PERFECT: Identity Function
Major business entities wielding considerable socio-political power both within and outside of their direct areas of influence.
- The Corporations of the Interzone hold an immense advantage in being tied into an affiliation of Corporations that have secured some capacity for free trade not only in their territories and the Freespace, but in Faction Space as well.
- Corporations controlled within Faction space tend only to operate within their home regions. Rarely, they may venture into operation within the Freespace or, very rarely, other factions on a case by case basis.
- Many Interzone and Faction corporations attempt to offer their services in the Frontier, but few individuals can afford them. Since regulating authorities vary from place to place (even day by day, in some cases), even third-rate corporations can wield considerable influence depending upon what they offer the locals.
- Frontier based corporations are usually little more than local businesses or well-dressed criminal organizations. They tend to operate only locally, and in some rare cases, regionally. Any increase in scope tends to involve a larger corporation taking notice, and involving themselves in the smaller one’s affairs.
- Corporations based in the actual Freespace have much in common with the one’s based in the Frontier, except they almost always end up selling out to, to buying into, the Interzone.
- Romanov-Ikura Financial Union
- Ragnarok Arms
- Apex Cross Media
- Zero-G Solutions
- Prometheus Innovations
- New View New U
- Horizon Lodgings